Current Open Positions ~ Summer Help
Thank you for considering employment with West Sound Utility District. Below is a description of what happens to your application once it has been received in our office. Please be advised that some positions generate significant numbers of applicants so processing time frames are estimates.
- Applications are only accepted for advertised positions.
- Applications must be received by posted closing time and date. We encourage you to submit a resume with your application. WSUD accepts faxed and emailed applications.
- Resumes will not be accepted without an application and cover letter.
- The District selects the most qualified applicants and schedules interviews.
- Interviews are held and a candidate is selected. The selected candidate(s) will be notified within several days after completion of interviews, and extended a conditional offer of employment.
- After the interview process, applicants not selected will be notified by mail that a position has been filled.
In most cases, several weeks may lapse between the closing date of a position and the day a job offer is made. We ask that you please be patient during this important process. Calling will not expedite the status of your application, although you may call to confirm your application was received. We are dedicated in thoroughly reviewing and considering all applications. We appreciate your patience and again, thank you for applying with West Sound Utility District.
To prevent any loss of data, please download and save the application form to your computer before you begin.
You can also pick up a copy of the employment application at our main office.
West Sound Utility District is an equal opportunity employer.